We enjoy this refreshing sorbet as an afternoon snack or as a healthy dessert. The melon and mint combination can’t be beat on a hot day!
- 4 cups ripe honeydew, cubed
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons ice water, optional (to facilitate blending)
- Place the honeydew cubes on a flat sheet in the freezer for 6-8 hours.
- Once frozen, puree the honeydew, mint leaves, lemon juice, honey, and water (if needed) in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Put the sorbet in the freezer to set for 30 minutes before serving. The sorbet may be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.